Thursday, August 26, 2010

Zoha Mahdi

Actually...
Somehow nothing is inspiring me at the moment  to pen down thoughts upon. One fact which did repulse me was that the beggars here don't put in any efforts to look needy in order to gain sympathy of the crowd passing by. You find fatsos, perfectly fine fellows asking for monetary help; wish I could tell them that "look miserable" or put in the efforts to have a shocking or a ghastly facad and perhaps you might see change ringing in!! The second thing is my concern for the kids selling trinkets in the locals, hope there is some organization backing or facilitating them with their basic requirements, they really go about earning the tenners very sincerely. Bomland (Bombay/ Mumbai for me) is a great experience which gets to you in an averse way at times as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment