Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Karan Kathpalia

I’VE LEARNT
I've learnt..that being alone..is a curse of time..I've learnt..that despite all my prayers..she was never mine..I've learnt..that finding a special moment..is an occasion so rare..I've learnt..that a tear in an eye..is a silent care..I've learnt..that apologies..don’t always give you..a second chance..I've learnt..that sometimes in life..you have to hold your stance..I've learnt..that penning your thoughts..does set you free..I've learnt..what seems like real..may not always be..I've learnt..that the pain ends..when you want it to..I've learnt..that in times of need..standing by you..will only be a few..I've learnt..the journey you take..is not always long..I've learnt..it's worth keeping a smile..you never know..when life will end..your beautiful song..I've learnt..I've learnt..I've learnt..

No comments:

Post a Comment