Thursday, August 26, 2010

Akshant Dhruvraj

At the End of Infinity

Remember me, I am what you left behind
I am the one that was waiting along the way
Screaming silently my name, and saying I am fine.
Questioning myself in the name of your faulty religion
Finding your follies and making them mine

I am that which you cannot contend with, and yours to fool
Stupid and ignorant, I am what you will bend and twist to your rules
Me, a demigod whose power is terrible but always misguided
I am who you promise utopia in the name of sacrifice
The face of your spears, who preaches a vice

I am the bastard child of anger and apathy
Who was standing within your ranks, waiting to be used
The one you taught only the religion of hate, the final weapon that you loosed
Surrounded by my mind, and your tainted ideas in which I was suffused.
I have come back to claim my much procrastinated revenge

I am the face of the misguided youth
The cannon fodder that was your muse
Your murderer, the one that killed with indifference
Do you remember me now, you so called vassals of a greater god?
Do you fear me my words and my many weapons?
Quake in your boots holy man, pray to your lord

And now read my thoughts and hear my voice
Preach your anger, hate and malice
Your gibberish that is nothing but a grating noise
Know this from now and to infinity your ideas will live on
Destroying the world like an everlasting song
You will baptize yourself in the vice that you find satiating
But at the end of it all, at the end of infinity, I‘ll be waiting.
  

2 comments: