Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Archit Kumar


PROLOGUE 
Find me somewhere after the finish line
Somewhere, when you start again…
Cringing, Reminiscing, longing to turn around
Leaving the purpose,
Following only that sound…

When the sky stops glaring, and rains,
And this earth wishes for no gains.
Wind grazes, through the vivid greens,
And these moonlit meadows, never lose their sheen
When hours feel like moments trapped in grains
Here wishes put all words to shame.

The Sun paints its orange hues,
Sea oozes out its fresh, wet blues,
Sand even sinks in for petals,
Soothing our feet in the warmth of heaven.
Skin glistening again with your coats.
And here I know, no donts.


Forget me not
But don’t remember me either
Because you too ,may fit, in neither.
Withered, melancholic
But a hope resounds
Throwing me to the stars,
after hitting that harsh ground.


Solemn is found in the snares
Voices deep, without despair.
Balancing on a crooked line
Till it diminishes and intertwines,
When I am in a flux again, till I reach my prime
Maybe too wary again, cynical I could be..
in my head the times collide ,too sublime for you to hide,
So, now maybe is the time, for the stars to sparkle,
And for us to shine.
But its your echo, not mine, this time.

Beggar’s wealth
Lazy little coin was sleepy could find no pocket neat, slept on a palm of a beggar child to dreams so wishful and sweet
 

When darkness strikes
Dare to fly and touch the sky ill lace your wings with feather gimme a piece of your broken dream ill weave it back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment