Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kapil Sharma


Influence of Media in my life
The time and age I am born in I have since I can remember been surrounded by media in all forms. It has been sole source of information and knowledge. Doesn’t all information that reaches us in current times actually travels through some form of media? If I know my history today, that’s because I have been interested  in historical movies and listening to the All India Radio in my early childhood days is responsible for introducing me to some classic English music I wouldn’t have  found otherwise. Today these are the things that have shaped my choices, the fact that I had at my disposal knowledge of all that the world holds and then be able to choose what I like and dislike. From the soaps that I buy to the books that I read, media definitely has an important role guiding my choices by making me aware of them. Well, in the end I would just say it wouldn’t be called the age of information if not for the media and for me media has opened the doors of the world leaving nothing out of my reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment