Thursday, August 26, 2010

Amal Shah


Inevitability…
At times I wonder what could have been,
Pondering over the sheer futility,
The sheer amazement over things I’ve seen,
Never cease to question my credibility…

Sometimes I ponder, is it worth the pain,
Pain and confusion, abundance galore,
My heart keeps bleeding again and again,
Continues to cause a constant furore…

My beliefs are changed, my faith does totter,
Chipping away at my pride and prestige,
Things continue to crumble and cause me a bother,
Until there’s nothing but a mere vestige…

I question myself, if it will ever change,
Then reiterate that my life is in vain,
Difficulties continue to hover in the range,
Proving to me, that I have nothing to gain…

Depression prevails, I’m disconsolate,
Overcoming it is a vague probability,
Until then, my life I commemorate,
Knowing what awaits me is inevitability…

No comments:

Post a Comment